29 de novembro de 2007

Crossroad


Life is often showned to us as a crossroad.
Several ways to go, many doubts along the way too.
I could be defined as a question mark.
What should I do?
Wich way to go?
What am I feeling?
Bla bla bla, the list goes on!
Life is choice, life is determination, it shouldn't be and it isn't dramatic, well, sometimes.
But i'm exactly there, facing possible ways to go and having no ideia wich turn to take, because I can't go both ways...
The thing is that it doesn't always depends on will, not when it comes to the subject of feelings.
When it comes to feelings, there is a limit to what you can choose. Because the rest of the journey isn't made of choices, because you can't force feelings.
So, there we are, back at the scenario... in the middle of the road, not knowing wich way to turn next.
It is not easy and it is not something I wish to go through right now.
I wish my life wouldn't look so much like this picture.

2 comentários:

DRC disse...

Though the voyage is a one man/woman path and choice, you can ask directions, you can toss a coin, you can have friends company along the way, others will be waiting for you whatever road you take, and if what you want isn't enough to decide the path, maybe what you don't want can weight in the balance, the easy way is also often showned as the wrong one, but sometimes is the right one.

Try to be yourself the most (if you've a time deadline), take your time to take the decision, as i said before, it is fine to ask opinions. As for wishes, there are crossroad with more ways than right or left, if you're facing a right/left "only" option, who know's you might not facing a bargain, because as you said, it's not easy!

Sunshine disse...

I find that when I reach a crossroad without knowing where to go, if I stay still long enough, the wind will blow me in the right direction...
There are no wrong turns, every road eventually takes us where we´re meant to be.